We have a week packed full of fun. All riding abilities catered for, everyone is welcome. There are several booking options available.
The week includes: 4 days and 3 nights of ponies, camping, outdoor fun and games.
You can choose to book:
- Option One – the week including overnight stays. If the weather is good there is an option to camp £395.00
- Option Two- the week without overnight stays, come each day to join the daytime activities £260.00
- Option Three – individual days, select the days you want to do £70.00 a day
Children arrive on the Tuesday between 09.00 and 10.00.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Flat lesson, Hacking, Jumping lesson, Polo Cross, Gymkhana, Show Jumping competition, Dressage Test practice and competition.
- Chase me Charlie on foot
- Seasonal Activities e.g.; Easter Egg Hunt
Friday, the last day, is all about show jumping including a competition, finishing in an award ceremony before home time. Parents are welcome to come along and watch the children do their rounds and see the progression from the weeks riding.
- Option One – A non-refundable deposit of £195.00 is required to secure your space on the full fun packed week. The balance of £200.00 is payable one month before the first day of the Activities Week.
- Option Two – A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 is required with the balance of £160.00 payable two weeks the first day of Activities week.
- Option Three – Full payment is required at time of booking £70.00 per day.
Email: Enquiries@4GaitsRidingSchool.co.uk with any questions and to request a booking pack.