Lesson bookings are made via our online bookings system https://4gaitsridingschool.ecpro.co.uk, (please note, a booking fee applies). New clients will be required to complete a rider registration form. Those clients wishing to access cross country training will be required to complete additional safety forms.
Many of our Activities Events are bookable directly through our What’s on Menu
24 hours notice will be required for cancellations, otherwise the full lesson price is payable.
All are asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to their riding lesson.
|30 Minute Private Lesson||£36 Per Person + booking fee||£40 Per Person + booking fee|
|30 Minute Semi-Private Lesson||£32 Per Person + booking fee||£35 Per Person + booking fee|
|45 Minute Private Lesson||£40 Per Person + booking fee||£45 Per Person + booking fee|
|45 Minute Semi Private Lesson||£40 Per Person + booking fee||£44 Per person + booking fee|
|45 Minute Group Lesson||£36 Per Person + booking fee||£40 Per Person + booking fee|
|60 Minute Hack||£45 Per Person + booking fee||£50 Per Person + booking fee|
|120 Minute Hack||£69 Per Person + booking fee||£73 Per Person + booking fee|
|Tiny Tots – 20 mins lead rein ride||£15 Per Person + booking fee||–|
|Pony Club||£39 Per Person + booking fee||–|
|30 Minute Carriage Ride||£36 Per Person + booking fee||£40 Per Person + booking fee|
|45 Minute Carriage Ride||£40 Per Person + booking fee||£45 Per Person + booking fee|
|45 minute Stable Management Session||£36 Per Person + booking fee||£40 Per Person + booking fee|
|Lessons are to be paid for on booking please, if you need to cancel your lesson please give us as much notice as possible so that we can refill your space. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will still be charged for.|
A booking fee applies
Riders Code of Conduct
- I understand that riding at any standard has inherent risk and that all horses may react unpredictably on occasions.
- I may fall off and could be injured. I accept that risk.
- I understand that instructions are given for my safety and agree to follow instructions given to me by staff and instructors at the riding school.
- I reserve the right not to ride a horse allocated to me and may request a change of instructor.
- I understand that wearing an appropriate riding hat and body protector may reduce the severity of an injury should an accident happen and agree that I will always wear a riding hat whist riding, leading and grooming horses at the riding school. I understand it is my choice whether or not I wear a body protector.
- I understand that the riding school will make decisions based on information I give them and agree to always be honest and volunteer information about:
- my abilities and riding experience
- any previous riding accidents
- any medical condition(s) which may affect my ability to ride
- I understand that children are at particular risk around horses and agree that I will keep any children that I am responsible for, under close supervision when they are not being instructed by the riding school.
- I understand that the riding school may refuse my request to ride for safety and operational reasons.
- I understand that competing carries enhanced risk over and above general riding and agree that if I chose to participate in any competition or event, it is up to me to ensure that I have the experience and ability to ride the course including any jumps which form part of it. If I am in any doubt, I will use my judgement and experience and not enter
Customers are reminded horses are not pets and should not be handled unless prior permission has been given by a member of staff.
Riders are required to wear a riding helmet that meets current British standards, see details below. We highly recommend you have a hat fitted however we can provide a hat for your initial sessions (clients using these hats will do so at their own risk). In addition tight but non restrictive clothing should be worn together will suitable footwear (a flat soled shoe or boot with a small heel) jodhpur boots are recommend and we have a local tack shop called ClipClop who offers a fitting service, click here. A pair of gloves would be suggested.
Body protectors are compulsory for jumping and cross-country (a limited number are available for use).
It is accepted that a wedding/engagement ring, a watch, small ear studs or any form of medical jewellery or aids may be worn by riders but all other jewellery should be removed.
In the interest of the horses welfare we have a maximum weight limit of 15 stone.
Riding is a risk sport – all riders are strongly recommended to take out personal accident insurance.
Hats must be warn at all times on stable yard and when riding.